Driftwood Caravan Surfboards
Custom Order Surfboard Shim-Fish "Crystal Voyager"- Surfing With Friends
This is a Limited Edition artist collaboration featuring Shapes by Driftwood Caravan and artwork by Surfing with Friends - Mauro Ferraro. The plan shape is my 5'6 Shim-Fish. The Shim-fish is a an original concept of mine that blends the contours and rail profile of my stubby with a wide parallel fish outline. Think George Greenough meets Steve Lis (Hull Fish) . This fish features a convex deck, slightly rolled bottom entry into double concave out the tail. The rail has a chined bottom and pinched 60/40 profile. The wide point is slightly ahead of center which makes perfect sense when you think about they typical foot footed approach to riding a fish. These boards will blow your mind with their stunning visual appeal and truly unique performance.
- Shaped from Millennium Medium Density Foam
- 1/8” Natural Redwood Stringer
- 2x 6oz Deck
- 1x 6oz Bottom
- Clear Gloss Finish. Graphic is sublimation printed In fiberglass cloth
- Original Graphic artwork by Mauro Ferraro
- Hand Foiled Glass On Marine Ply or Fiberglass Keels
- Glass On Leash Loop
- Stock Dimensions 5'6 x 19" x 21.25" x 18.5" x 3"
- Also Available as CUSTOM ORDER in other sizes
Worldwide Shipping available - email for shipping quote.MADE TO ORDER. EST Delivery 6-8 weeks from purchase