Driftwood Caravan Surfboards
8'0 DC Vee Bottom - Candy Green Tint, Gloss and Polish, White Deck Pin Lines - Driftwood Caravan
The DC Vee is an updated version of another one of my favorite transitional concepts. It blends aspects of the classic egg, the displacement hull and the pig into a design that was considered one of the first “short boards” back in the late 60s. In my version, I have adjusted the rocker and rail profile to make them surf much easier than the originals. The key design features that make this board unique include a rolled entry into flat into a slightly more pronounced vee out the tail, wide point behind center, a wider than average tail block and a narrower nose. Low rocker and great colume distribution for maximum easy paddle and higher wave counts.
- Shaped from US Blanks Green Density Foam
- 1/4” Natural Redwood Stringer
- 2x 8oz Volan Deck with Volan Deck Patch
- 1x 8oz Volan Bottom with Volan Tail Patch
- Candy Green ResinTint, Gloss and Polish, White Deck Pin Lines
- Original Graphic artwork by Mauro Ferraro
- Stock Dimensions 8'0 x 22.25" x 3"
- Also Available as CUSTOM ORDER in other sizes
Worldwide Shipping available - email for shipping quote.
IN STOCK. LOCAL PICKUP / DELIVERY AVAILABLE