Driftwood Caravan Surfboards
6'11 Double Ender - Moss Green with Resin Tint, Gloss and Polish - Driftwood Caravan
The DC Double Ender is by far the best all around shape I make. The DCDE features the outline of the classic egg with performance added design concepts that make this an extremely versatile board. It works well in a wide variety of conditions and works great with multiple fin configurations including.
Some of the key features that make this board much different from any other board in its class include a finely foiled 60/40 rail, nose entry concave into flat into a hard edge, double concave out the tail. You can up your water time and wave count with a lower entry and exit rocker for easy paddle with plenty of well disguised volume and surface area.
- Shaped from Millennium Medium Density Foam for a Great Weight to Durability Ratio
- 1/8” Natural Redwood Stringer
- 2x 6oz Deck
- 1x 6oz Bottom
- Decorative Volan Deck and Tail Patch
- Polished Gloss Finish with Watermelon Red Resin Tint
- Stock Dimensions 6'11" x 21.75" x 2.75"
- Also Available as CUSTOM ORDER in other sizes
Worldwide Shipping available - email for shipping quote.IN STOCK. LOCAL PICKUP / DELIVERY AVAILABLE