Driftwood Caravan Surfboards
5'6 Shim-Fish EPS Blue / Green with Glass On Marine Ply Keels - Driftwood Caravan
The Shim-fish is a an original concept of mine that blends the contours and rail profile of my stubby with a wide parallel fish outline. Think George Greenough meets Steve Lis (Hull Fish) . This fish features a convex deck, slightly rolled bottom entry into double concave out the tail. The rail has a cined bottom and pinched 60/40 profile. The wide point is slightly ahead of center which makes perfect sense when you think about they typical foot footed approach to riding a fish. These boards will blow your mind with their stunning visual appeal and truly unique performance.
- Shaped from US Blanks 2lb Density EPS
- 1/8” Natural Redwood Stringer
- 2x 6oz Warp Deck
- 1x 6oz Warp Bottom
- Sanded Gloss Finish. Graphic is Custom Airbrush
- Hand Foiled Glass On Marine Ply Keels
- Stock Dimensions 5'6 x 19" x 21.25" x 18.5" x 3"
- Also Available as CUSTOM ORDER in other sizes
Worldwide Shipping available - email for shipping quote.IN STOCK. LOCAL PICKUP / DELIVERY AVAILABLE