Driftwood Caravan Surfboards
Hand Foiled Volan DC Spartan Noserider Fin - Amber Volan
Stability, maneuverability, durability with a truly unique foil pattern. A third generation inspiration based on fins developed for the best nose-riders our time has known. The 10.5”Spartan Flex was designed and hand-foiled by veteran fin maker Larry Allison of Fibre Glas Co for use in my DCNR and Valiant Pin shapes or any surf vessel that needs the tail end to stay put when the piggies want to take the front seat. The right base offers drive and stability while the flex foiled tip reminiscent of the tail end of a spartan helmet offers added drive through your turns by offering recoil through flex.
- Made in California using high quality volan glass for durability and proper flex pattern
- Amber Tint
- Versatile fin perfect for all single fin longboards and especially noseriders
- Wide base with narrow tip provides maximum drive through your turn and trim
- Available in 10.5" to cover a wide range of use different longboards
- Designed by Driftwood Caravan with the help of master fin maker Larry Allison of Fibre Glas Fin Co.