Driftwood Caravan Surfboards
Custom Order Vee Bottom DC Vee - Driftwood Caravan x Surfing With Friends
This is a Limited Edition artist collaboration featuring Shapes by Driftwood Caravan and artwork by Surfing with Friends - Mauro Ferraro. The plan shape is my 8'0 Vee Bottom. The DC Vee is an updated version of another one of my favorite transitional concepts. It blends aspects of the classic egg, the displacement hull and the classic pig into a design that was considered one of the first “short boards” back in the late 60s. In my version, I have adjusted the rocker and rail profile to make them surf much easier than the originals. The key design features that make this board unique include a rolled entry into flat into a slightly more pronounced vee out the tail, wide point behind center, a wider than average tail block and a narrower nose. This board also utilizes a low rocker concept for maximum speed and easy paddle.
- Shaped from US Blanks Green Density Foam
- 1/4” Natural Redwood Stringer
- 2x 8oz Volan Deck with Volan Deck Patch
- 1x 8oz Volan Bottom with Volan Tail Patch
- Resin Tint with Gloss and Polish Finish. Graphic is sublimation printed In fiberglass cloth
- Original Graphic artwork by Mauro Ferraro
- Glass on Leash Loop
- Glass On Volan Single Fin
- Stock Dimensions 8'0 x 22.25" x 3"
- Also Available as CUSTOM ORDER in other sizes
Worldwide Shipping available - email for shipping quote.MADE TO ORDER. EST Delivery 6-8 weeks from purchase