Driftwood Caravan Surfboards
Custom Order Egg Surfboard Double Ender "Orange Sunshine" - Driftwood Caravan x Surfing With Friends
This is a Limited Edition artist collaboration featuring Shapes by Driftwood Caravan and artwork by Surfing with Friends - Mauro Ferraro. The plan shape is my 7'6 Double Ender.
The DC Double Ender is by far the best all around shape I make. The DCDE features the outline of the classic egg with performance added design concepts that make this an extremely versatile board. It works well in a wide variety of conditions and works great with multiple fin configurations including.
Some of the key features that make this board much different from any other board in its class include a finely foiled 60/40 rail, nose entry concave into flat into a hard edge, double concave out the tail. You can up your water time and wave count with a lower entry and exit rocker for easy paddle with plenty of well disguised volume and surface area.
- Shaped from US Blanks Green Density Foam
- 1/8” Natural Redwood Stringer
- 2x 8oz Volan Deck with Volan Deck Patch
- 1x 8oz Volan Bottom with Volan Tail Patch
- Resin Tint with Gloss and Polish Finish. Graphic is sublimation printed In fiberglass cloth
- Original Graphic artwork by Mauro Ferraro
- Glass On Volan Single Fin
- Glass on Leash Loop
- Stock Dimensions 7'6 x 22.25" x 2.75"
- Also Available as CUSTOM ORDER in other sizes
Worldwide Shipping available - email for shipping quote.MADE TO ORDER. EST Delivery 6-8 weeks from purchase