Driftwood Caravan Surfboards
Custom Order Hull Surfboard Super Stubby "Fluid Wrap"- Driftwood Caravan x Surfing With Friends
This is a Limited Edition artist collaboration featuring Shapes by Driftwood Caravan and artwork by Surfing with Friends - Mauro Ferraro. The plan shape is my 6'8 Super Stubby.
This is my take on the modern, tri-plane displacement hull. The experience I enjoyed while riding this style of board was actually what inspired me to start shaping boards in the first place. The DC Stubby rides from the middle of the board and turns with the flip of the hip.
The key design features in this board are a classic hull outline with wide point ahead of center. A very bladed rail profile that ties into a domed deck and a mild convex entry. The tail features a slight vee to release water and ease the drag off the wider tail block. The standard thickness of this board starts at around 2.75” which is well hidden along the stringer under you chest. The outline, volume distribution and low rocker make this board extremely easy to paddle.
- Shaped from US Blanks Green Density Foam
- 1/8” Natural Redwood Stringer
- 2x 6oz Deck
- 1x 6oz Bottom
- Decorative Deck and Tail Patch
- Clear Gloss Finish. Golden resin tint over graphic sublimation print In fiberglass cloth
- Original Graphic artwork by Mauro Ferraro
- Glass on Leash Loop
- Hand Foiled Glass On Marine Ply Side Bites
- Stock Dimensions
- Also Available as CUSTOM ORDER in other sizes
Worldwide Shipping available - email for shipping quote.MADE TO ORDER. EST Delivery 6-8 weeks from purchase