Driftwood Caravan Surfboards
6'10 Super Stubby - Driftwood Caravan x Surfing With Friends - Custom Airbrush
This is my take on the modern, tri-plane displacement hull. The experience I enjoyed while riding this style of board was actually what inspired me to start shaping boards in the first place. The DC Stubby rides from the middle of the board and turns with the flip of the hip.
The key design features in this board are a classic hull outline with wide point ahead of center. A very bladed rail profile that ties into a domed deck and a mild convex entry. The tail features a slight vee to release water and ease the drag off the wider tail block. The standard thickness of this board starts at around 2.75” which is well hidden along the stringer under you chest. The outline, volume distribution and low rocker make this board extremely easy to paddle.
- Shaped from Millennium Green Density Foam
- 1/8” Natural Redwood Stringer
- 2x 6oz Deck
- 1x 6oz Bottom
- Decorative Volan Deck and Tail Patch
- Polished Gloss Finish with Custom Airbrush Color Bands
- 9" Volan Fin
- Stock Dimensions 6'10 x 22 x 3"
- Includes Glass-on Marine Ply Side Bites
- Also Available as CUSTOM ORDER in other sizes
Worldwide Shipping available - email for shipping quote.IN STOCK. LOCAL PICKUP / DELIVERY AVAILABLE